- Location: Fahaheel - Ahmadi
- Duration: 40 Hours
- Timings: Part Time, Weekday evening classes
Course detailsThis course is aimed to help develop a robust business model for sustained success and continuous growth of Hotel and Hospitality ;TCB Assessor for Excellence in Hotel and Hospitality Management system course is designed to help you understand the intent and principles of the standard, develop skills , expertise to assess excellence in Hospitality Industry based on AS/NZS :1994. We endeavor to develop world-class Assessors for Excellence in Hotel and Hospitality based on certification scheme developed as required by ISO ;Independent examination and certification gives worldwide acceptability and credibility.
Who should attend?
- Hotel Management Graduates
- Professionals aspiring to develop an exciting career in hotels and hospitality industry
- Business Managers managing Hotel and Hospitality Industry
- Hotel Professionals aspiring to become independent assessor or develop career in a certification body or involved in quality assurance audits for international hotel chains for their branches and franchisees
Eligibility / Requirements
Graduates in any discipline, Ideal for Hotel Management Graduates
About TCB Cert. Worldwide
An internationally Accredited Training, Certification and Awarding body with a network in 20 countries in the World.
- CQI/IRCA Approved Training Partner
- IACET USA Accredited Provider
- NEBOSH Accredited Training Center (1388)
- A member of EFQM, Brussels.
- An ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Certified Organization
- Gulf Accreditation Center GAC/ILAC MRA Accredited Independent Inspection Body (Type A) As per ISO 17020
Quality Management Related Questions
- Risk Management in Health Training Express
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- Quality Assurance Manager Institutum Grammatica
AED 698Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,563Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom