- MSA is the official language for all various means of media such as audio, visual and the press.
- MSA is mostly used at Arabic websites
- MSA is mostly used in business, governmental and university correspondences.
- MSA is very much understandable by all Arabic speakers.
- MSA improves listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Additional activities reinforce what is learned in class.
- Diverse cultural lectures support the program purpose.
- Social and cultural activities.
- Tours to archeological and historical sites in Jordan and neighboring countries.
- Various shopping tours.
- Combine between studying, outside activities, hobbies and self learning.
- Interact with surrounding society, meet new friends and benetting in polishing your linguistic skills.
- Ability to travel and visit Arab neighboring countries such as Jerusalem, Damascus, Beirut and Mecca.
- This program consists of 6 levels. Each level consists of 12 weeks, around 200 studying hours and 40 activity hours.
- Level 1 (Beginners)
- Level 2 (Intermediate)
- Level 3 (Advanced)
We will ensure maximum benefit from your studying. Wafid holds many advantages that make us more efficient and unique in the field of teaching Arabic to non-native speakers.
- Full knowledge and understanding in creating many curriculums for different levels.
- Our curriculum is been taught at many universities and institutions worldwide.
- Our Teachers implement modern teaching methods.
- Programs are very organized to maximize the benefits of the students.
- Small Classes to ensure students benefit.
- Wafid will assist all students in their extracurricular needs. Wafid will ensure that you have smooth experience while you are learning.
- Superb customer service earned worldwide.