Course detailsThis program provides learners with a wide range of skills that enable them to analyze and produce Arabic works of journalism at three main levels.
Media Arabic improves learners' ability to embrace all thoughts and actions that have significance to media Arabic.
This program tackles topics such as IS, terrorism, refugees around the world, the Israeli-Palestine issue, Syria crisis, Yemen crisis, Iran, women in the Arab world, daily news, etc.
- Improving the students' ability to use known words and expressions, in combination with new vocabulary, in order to create works of journalism. (ex: articles, news, story, opinion, criticism, or analysis)
- Creating new methods of writing and immediately strengthening these methods through practice and application.
- Understanding the proper format of article writing and when to use appropriate punctuation.
- Placement Test & Orientation.
- A bed in a double room at our school accommodation with extra fees according to number of hours and number of weeks the student book. Starts from 885 Euro
About Arabeya Language School
Our philosophy is expressed in our commitment to, and emphasis of, small groups - the smaller the number of students, the more attention each student receives. This pedagogical belief is one in which we believe strongly and which is reflected in our programs. Though one- or two-student classes are ideal, we nevertheless encourage groups of no more than four students. This classroom situation benefits the quality of education from two sides: the student participates more in the reading, writing, speaking, and listening aspects of language and the educator becomes better able to identify the student’s strengths and liabilities so that he or she can construct lessons effectively and productively. aller the number of students, the more attention each student receives.See all Arabeya Language School courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.