- Improving the students' ability to use known words, in combination with new vocabulary, in order to create works of journalism. (ex: articles, news, story, opinion, criticism, or analysis)
- Creating new methods of writing and immediately strengthening these methods through practice and application.
- Learning various forms of journalistic expressions.
- Understanding the proper format of article writing and when to use appropriate punctuation.
Intensive Media Arabic + Accommodation
- Placement Test & Orientation.
- Includes tuition fees, registration.
- A room at our student's apartment for one month.
- Free airport shuttle from airport to accommodation only.
- Free placement test and certificates
Our philosophy is expressed in our commitment to, and emphasis of, small groups - the smaller the number of students, the more attention each student receives. This pedagogical belief is one in which we believe strongly and which is reflected in our programs. Though one- or two-student classes are ideal, we nevertheless encourage groups of no more than four students. This classroom situation benefits the quality of education from two sides: the student participates more in the reading, writing, speaking, and listening aspects of language and the educator becomes better able to identify the student’s strengths and liabilities so that he or she can construct lessons effectively and productively. aller the number of students, the more attention each student receives.See all Arabeya Language School courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.