- Duration: 5 Days
Course detailsFrom Playgrounds to protocols, discover, explore, and demonstrate how to use the fundamental building blocks of the Swift programming language.
This 5-day, hands-on course is designed to teach you the basic concepts of Swift programming, including syntax, logic, structures, functions, and patterns. It also includes detailed explanations of language syntax and coding exercises.
You will also learn how to build and run your first apps on iOS using the Swift programming language. Discover and learn common tools, technologies, interface elements, and design patterns used to build iOS apps.
The course includes detailed explanations of iOS technologies, hands-on use of Apple's development tools, and coding exercises in Swift that use common iOS frameworks.
Note: This course is a combination of Introduction to Swift and Introduction to the IOS SDK taught in the same week. Updated on 14 February, 2022
Eligibility / Requirements
Getting Started with iOS development video:
Learn about Apple’s advanced mobile device hardware, the characteristics of modern apps, the iOS software development kit, Apple developer programs, and Apple’s approach to security and distribution.
Basic computer programming concepts: You should be comfortable with basic concepts of computer programming, including variables, strings, logic, and classes.
You’ll be expected to write code as part of the training.
About Exceed Media
Exceed Media was established in 2010 with its first location-based in Toronto, Canada. Exceed Media offers Authorized Training from various manufacturers including but not limited to Apple, Adobe, Avid, and Autodesk in Digital Media content creation, production, and post-production. Exceed Media has also expanded in the middle east with its Dubai, UAE office. Exceed Media offers its services all around the world through Online Live Training (OLT) and Instructor-Led Training (ILT).
Exceed Media is known for its high-quality training, serving the following business sectors:
- Companies working in media content creation (video production, TV and Radio Broadcast, Cinema, Print Media, and New Media
- Government and Private Companies who do digital content creation
- Education sector in all levels of schooling and universities
Exceed Media focuses on providing its clients with “Training for Change”, which helps organizations and individuals improve efficiency and creativity within the job environment.
Exceed Media team firmly believes that quality training has no limitations in terms of location, time difference or distance. Our training and hands-on workshops are designed to empower our clients to achieve their business and personal goals wherever they are.
Exceed Media provides unique training solutions developed around clients’ training needs:
- We employ the industry’s leading instructors
- Our development department focuses on enhancing alliances and partnerships to continue to provide top quality training to our clients
- We offer certified course material and certified instructors
- We offer training needs analysis and customized training content to meet our client's training goals.
- Our training services are available on-site, at our locations & online live training globally.
USD 80Duration: 32 Hours
- Mobile Application Development: iBeacon Course Gate
USD 280Duration: Upto 2 Hours