- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
For individuals working for or representing entities subject to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”) or UK Bribery Act.
This course covers the following topics:
- FCPA – Key areas of the FCPA
- U.K. Bribery Act 2010 – Key areas of U.K. Bribery Act 2010 regulations
- Local Antiâ€‘Bribery and Corruption Laws and Regulations
- Antiâ€‘Bribery matters relating to travel, entertainment, gifts and
- Antiâ€‘corruption trends and legislation
- Enforcement Actions and Trends (including reporting of potential bribery and corruption violations.)
- Compliance Standards
- (Optional – your organisation’s specific policies on Antiâ€‘Bribery and
Participants will leave this course with an understanding of the fundamental provisions of the FCPA and other applicable bribery and corruption laws and regulations and an ability to distinguish between permitted and prohibited transactions. They will have the confidence to respond appropriately to “red flags” of possible bribery and corruption violations.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses