- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Nasr City
Master the key concepts and skills of marketing to enhance your knowledge and confidence when taking part in the marketing decision-making process.
Is it right for me?
Suitable for anyone working in a marketing role or who is new to marketing who may not have had any formal training and wants to get to grips with the essentials. Also suitable for those who have worked in marketing for a while and need a refresher on the core principles.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Develop knowledge of key marketing principles, tools and techniques.
- Discover the importance of product positioning.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with customers.
- Gain confidence in dealing with marketing issues.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing actions.
What will it cover?
Introduction to Marketing
- Identifying the role and scope of marketing
- The key marketing principles and terminology
- The different marketing techniques
Overview of concepts:
- relationship marketing
Understand the Market and the Customer
- Using quantitative and qualitative market research
- Using market segmentation
- Creating the differential advantage
- Identifying your customers' needs and profiles
- Developing competitors' analysis
Understand the Marketing Mix: The Four Ps
- Identifying and developing new products
- Selecting and developing appropriate promotional activities
- Choosing the right price to generate sales and profits
- Maximising service and staff potential
Master Key Elements of Marketing Planning
Analysing a product portfolio:
- new development
- Identifying market gaps and opportunities for positioning
- Choosing appropriate communication tools:
- sales promotion
- Understanding the impact of branding
- Working with sales channels
- Setting pricing policies
Monitor Results Effectively
- Analysing sales reports
- Identifying and interpreting key performance indicators
- Identifying trends and forecasts
- Setting new objectives and adjusting your policy
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses