- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
Students will gain the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment.
- Designing and Implementing Site Resilience
- Planning Virtualization for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Overview of Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing and Implementing Message Transport Security
- Designing and Implementing Message Retention
- Designing and Implementing Messaging Compliance
- Designing and Implementing Administrative Security and Auditing
- Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Designing and Implementing Integration with Microsoft Exchange Online
- Designing and Implementing Messaging Coexistence
- Designing and Implementing Exchange Server Upgrades
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
- Design and implement message transport security.
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement messaging compliance.
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Use the Windows PowerShell 3.0 command-line interface to manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses