- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
Students will gain the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment.
- Designing and Implementing Site Resilience
- Planning Virtualization for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Overview of Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing and Implementing Message Transport Security
- Designing and Implementing Message Retention
- Designing and Implementing Messaging Compliance
- Designing and Implementing Administrative Security and Auditing
- Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Designing and Implementing Integration with Microsoft Exchange Online
- Designing and Implementing Messaging Coexistence
- Designing and Implementing Exchange Server Upgrades
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
- Design and implement message transport security.
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement messaging compliance.
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Use the Windows PowerShell 3.0 command-line interface to manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses