- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 5 Days
Students will gain the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment.
- Designing and Implementing Site Resilience
- Planning Virtualization for Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Overview of Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing and Implementing Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Designing and Implementing Message Transport Security
- Designing and Implementing Message Retention
- Designing and Implementing Messaging Compliance
- Designing and Implementing Administrative Security and Auditing
- Managing Exchange Server 2013 with Exchange Management Shell
- Designing and Implementing Integration with Microsoft Exchange Online
- Designing and Implementing Messaging Coexistence
- Designing and Implementing Exchange Server Upgrades
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
- Design and implement message transport security.
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement messaging compliance.
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Use the Windows PowerShell 3.0 command-line interface to manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.
This course is intended for people aspiring to be enterprise-level messaging administrators. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses