What is Advanced Project Management?
The Advanced Project Management course will give you a solid foundation across the project management discipline. The five-day workshop is structured around the nine (9) project management knowledge areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide.
- Define the scope of a project - one of the most challenging project management tasks
- Write effective project plans to meet the delivery requirements of corporate/business expectations
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use various tools to make cost and schedule decisions
- Use mechanisms linked with the plan for the day-to-day control of projects to meet project objectives
- Provide quality deliverables, with the ability to meet reporting requirements on demand
- Select appropriate tools to support monitoring and control mechanisms
- Assign agreed responsibilities to get the best out of core and broader team capabilities
This workshop is designed for Project Managers. Ideal candidates will have:
- Two years or more practical experience working in project environments or organisations
- An understanding of the fundamental concepts of project management
- Current or likely future responsibility for delivering projects and project outcomes
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying