Course detailsThis course follows on from the Practical Manager and develops your core management skills and techniques to obtain and deliver better results
• Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
• Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
• Benchmark your managerial skills
• Raise your profile in your organisation
Each unit in this qualification focuses on a specific set of skills and knowledge
• Working with people
• Managing yourself and personal skills
• Providing direction
• Facilitating innovation and change
• Achieving results
• Using resources Updated on 06 March, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Must have general managerial skills and completed the Practical managers course prior to this one.
About Globe Elite Ltd
Training is at the forefront of Globe Elite’s operations, we have developed a range of practical management training courses.
Our courses aim to provide our clients/students with the knowledge and capability on how to effectively implement their management
skills, needed for delivering operational performance and excellence to ensure your company delivers projects successfully.
All of our courses can be delivered at our training school or delivered at your company facilities. Our courses are as follows:-
- Practical Manager
- Advanced Practical Manager
- Senior Advanced Practical Manager
- Practical Supervisor
- Practical Sales Manager
All the above courses are ILM, (Institute of Leadership and Management), City & Guilds Approved, and are completed in module form. Each Module is examined and approved collectively making up to a full end internationally recognised certificate after examination.See all Globe Elite Ltd courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.