- Locations: Lebanon Beirut Sodeco Road, Sodeco Square, Block B, 8th & 10th Floor
- Duration: 12 Hours
The following workshop will introduce participants to the principles and concepts of cost management while providing them with the basic understanding of management accounting tools and techniques. The learning concepts will be explained via case studies, exercises, and activities with direct application related to their jobs. Upon completion of the workshop, participants will complete an action plan.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Introduce cost and management accounting concepts and principles
- Provide an understanding of costing approaches
- Provide a basic understanding of management accounting tools and techniques
- Introduce decision making and performance evaluation techniques
- Classification of cost
- Cost behavior
- Allocation of overheads
- Absorption and marginal costing
- Breakeven analysis
- Standard costing & variance analysis
- Decision making
- Capital Budgeting
- Cost & Management accounting terminology
- Learning Concepts/ Presentations
- Role Plays and case studies
- Group activities and Discussions
- Individual and Team Exercises
- Tips and tools
- Educational videos
- Draft an Individual Action Plan
About Formatech Lebanon
Whether you are looking to further develop your IT skills or whether you are acquiring profound business knowledge, Formatech is the place for you.
Letter of the CEO
Formatech provides you with the tools and knowledge needed to advance in both your career and your personal life. We are committed to your success - for your success is our ultimate achievement. Therefore, we strive to continually deliver excellence.
Formatech Certified Trainers have demonstrated outstanding abilities in aiding and advising learners to become more productive in their working environments. The trainers are qualified professionals who are willingly able to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Our course offerings expand as we continue to grow. We offer more than 500 IT courses at our state-of-the-art Learning Centers (and/or clients’ premises), ranging from end-user courses to the highest level of advanced IT trainings offered in the Middle-East. In addition, we also offer essential Business workshops that will enhance your overall performance.
We are currently able to cater to all our customer’s needs due to the fact that new global training providers have joined our list of partners.
In addition, our centers at Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, UAE) and in Iraq, Erbil aim to serve our GCC and levant clients by being in close proximity with them and by continuously being able to serve them with our most valuable asset: our trainers.See all Formatech Lebanon courses