- Duration 4 Days
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings TBA
- Locations Dubai Knowledge Village, Block 11, Office F-06. P.O. Box: 13305, Dubai – UAE.
Who Should Attend?
- This training course is customized for oil field and rig staff who are responsible to apply First Aid in a work place.
- The training requires learners to be able to demonstrate the interpretation of vital signs when providing primary emergency care (First Aid)
- Trainees will be able to describe First Aid equipment and explain basic application, access the accidents scene and prioritize casualties.
- Emergency scene management
- Anatomical Terminology & Basic Anatomy
- Examination of the patient
- Respiratory emergencies
- Cardiovascular system
- Fracture, choking, fits, shock, unconsciousness and fainting
- Circulatory systems
- Wound care & bleeding
- Musculoskeletal system
- Ethics relating to emergency care
- Use of oxygen
- Poison, gases and fumes
- Burns and scald
- Practical scenario training
Strategically located in Dubai Knowledge Village, RMK The Experts is one of the leading training and consultancy providers in the Middle East we are committed to providing highly customized learning solutions and effective food safety systems to our clients.
Our team of experts continuously supports organizations and professionals from private, government and civil sectors to enhance their operations and to develop better business opportunities.
Drawing on several decades of professional expertise, scientific knowledge and experiences, rmk-the expers had established a long-term partnership with its clients. We ensure to provide the best-practice and cutting-edge solutions that are expertly customized to fit each client’s needs. Apart from fruitful experiences of our consultants and well-strategized services, our company also gives to all levels of our clients from Top managerial levels to junior staff as well. We speak nine languages (English, Arabic, Filipino, Malayalam, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali, and Nepali).See all RMK - The Experts courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.