- Price USD 3,950
- Duration 5 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Knowledge Village
This interactive seminar will develop your skills in analyzing business activities. It will guide you through the key steps of analysing financial statements, appraising new investments and measuring performance at all levels of your organization. It will develop your ability to generate growth and improve profitability, as well as pinpointing problem areas for remedial action. Over the five modules delegates will acquire skills and technical knowledge which will enable them to manage more effectively.
This seminar will also focus on the key risks that businesses face in today’s uncertain economic, political, and physical environment. Effective risk management is of vital importance in today’s business environment and the seminar will promote the understanding of risks and how to minimise the business exposure to them. Practical case studies will be used in each session, to ensure that delegates can relate their learning to real-world problems.
The highlights of this course will be:
- The value of financial reports produced by your organisation to managers, and other stakeholders.
- Where to locate key items of financial information that are important to your management role.
- How to use a range of tools and techniques to evaluate business performance at all levels.
- How to ensure that your company is using finance effectively
- How to value your business.
At the end of this seminar participants will be able to:
- Read and understand their organisation’s Annual Financial Report
- Evaluate their firm's financial performance
- Understand and use analytical tools and techniques in practical case-study situations.
- Use analytical techniques to project future performance.
- Make critical judgements of accounting policies when evaluating company performance
- Appreciate the importance of new investments in maintaining growth and competitiveness.
- Improve their management skills and increase their value to the organization
The seminar will be conducted along workshop principles with formal lectures, case studies and interactive worked examples. Relevant case studies will be provided to illustrate the application of each tool in an operations environment. Each learning point will be re-inforced with practical exercises. Discussion in groups will promote exchange of concepts and ideas. Delegates will be provided with a scientific calculator, and a notebook computer, and the tutor will clearly explain and demonstrate how these can be used for a range of calculations and presentations.
What will your organisation gain from sending employees to attend this seminar?
- Awareness of the relevance and importance of financial statements
- Understanding of the tools and techniques that can monitor and improve performance
- Ability to identify problem areas, and suggest realistic solutions
- Ability to identify and analyse financial risks, and how these can be effectively managed
- The financial knowledge to make better, more informed, decisions
What will the employee gain from attending this seminar?
- Exchange of ideas and knowledge with other professionals
- Increased awareness of techniques in financial analysis
- Better understanding of the language of finance and accounting
- Increased ability to identify problem areas
- Increased confidence to tackle new situations
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals responsible for their firm's financial future
- CFOs wanting to learn the latest techniques in analysis
- Controllers and treasurers responsible for determining the company’s financial position
- Those seeking a refresher in analytical techniques-including financial analysis
- Accountants, project managers, and budget analysts
- Any other managers who wish to improve their ability to understand financial information, and apply it to effective decision-making
GLOMACS is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Training and Consultancy Company, established to cater to the ever increasing needs of people & their performance in the corporate world. Since its inception, GLOMACS has successfully delivered wide range of courses combining public and in-house training programmes benefiting thousands. With its immense choice of consultants GLMACS, successfully covers and delivers courses in 4 continents spanning the Americas, Asia, Europe, Africa and is on the growth scale to add more international and strategic locations.
GLOMACS has an outstanding record for deliverance and has successfully delivered over 2,600 courses aiding professional development for over 700 clients and with more than over 28,000 professionals, by the courses it has provided.
Vision & Mission
GLMACS vision is to promote and enhance competency through practical programmes and events that reflect the latest thinking.
Whereas, their mission is to contribute to the region's advancement and transformation to a knowledge-based society through the provision of programmes of the highest caliber, which directly address the current needs and demands of both individuals and industry.
They take pride in their ability to respond quickly to market needs and provide them with quality learning programmes that are dynamic, leading edge and up to date.
Vision and mission are based on a set of values to which all GLOMACS Associates adhere:
- Know our customers and strive to surpass their expectations.
- Keep customer satisfaction as the only viable measure of success.
- Be the innovators in our business, presenting new ideas in topic and format to our customers.
- Lead the development of training and consultancy in the Middle East through technology transfer.
- Bring vital expertise of the highest quality to develop the region’s skills and knowledge base.
- Support our vibrant economy by creating links in the wider knowledge economy.
- Maintain a work environment that enhances entrepreneurial spirit, work ethics and teamwork within GLOMACS