Employee Relations is the work that involves providing advice and assistance to employees and managers, program administration, research, and case management in matters related to conduct, performance, attendance, and dispute resolution. In this workshop, participants will have an understanding of employee relations and its role in improving the employee’s performance.
Define Employee Relations (ER) as a function and list its main role within Human Resources.
Managing Personal Issues
- Deciding on Counseling Tactics
Coaching vs. Counseling
- Approaches to Counseling
Performance Management (PM)
- The Role of ER in Managing Performance
- The Components of a Fair Performance Management System
- The Essentials of a Recognition Program
- Tangible and Intangible Rewards
- Dealing with Underperformers
Codes of Conduct and Compliance
- The Definition of a Code of Conduct
- The Role of ER in Establishing Codes of Conduct
- Compliance Issues: The Role of ER
- Define Employee Relations .
- Provide tangible support to other HR functions in establishing and implementing a fair performance management culture
- Implement a recognition system aimed at enhancing employee retention
- List the main steps in dispute resolutions and use them to protect both employees and the organization
- Establish a code of conduct and compliance culture in the organization
About Standards HRC
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses