- Price TBC
- Duration 12 Months
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Karamah
What is Project Management Advanced Diploma?
This course will deliver a solid grasp of the key challenges that face professionals accountable for group outcomes in project/program-driven organisations. The course describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to manage the integration of all functions of project management in a program or multiple complex project context.
- Develop value-based project selection processes and prioritisation criteria
- Build and manage effective relationships with stakeholders at all required levels
- Manage stakeholders expectations in line with expected business and program outcomes
- Develop and manage appropriate governance structures and processes for project/program delivery
- Deliver business outcomes and benefits expected
- Provide leadership to project managers and senior project professionals
- Delivery Strategy
Method of delivery is aimed at adult learning principles implementing various methods of delivery and active learning such as problem solving, group discussion, case studies and videos accompanied by PowerPoint. Participants will receive a comprehensive student manual with related workbook assessments. As well as a detailed Training and Assessment Plan with assessment submission dates.
Once enrolled students will have access to on-line resources through our e-learning portal.
- Senior Project Mangers
- Senior Program Managers
- Professionals preparing to take on new roles including Program Manager and Project/Program Director
This breadth of experience would equate to the competencies required to undertake this qualification.
- To qualification
1. Extensive vocational experience and practising program/project managers in the leadership of programs/projects and teams/groups but without a formal project management qualification
2. BSB51407 Diploma of Project Management or other relevant qualification/s
- Post qualification
Entry into higher education qualification
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying