- Price TBC
- Duration 1 Day
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Al Karamah
What is Asset Management?
This one day workshop provides general awareness and develops buy-in to the best practice concepts of Asset Management and the use of specification PAS 55. It trains and orients staff in the fundamental processes and practices of Best Practice Asset Management Systems and the supporting specification PAS 55.
The course will give one a solid understanding across the Asset Management discipline. The workshop is structured around IAM UK training guidelines as well as encompassing best practices developed through numerous years of AM consulting with leading organisations worldwide.
There are no entry requirements for this course. Candidates will receive a Certificate of Recognition.
It is expected that students participating in this course already have some knowledge and experience in the application of asset management principles.
- Introduction and basic principles of PAS 55 AM System
- Structure of the workshop
- Origin of PAS 55
- Construction of the Standards
- Future Implications for Asset Management and PAS 55 / AM Standards
- Introduction Strategic Risked Based Asset Management
- Context of Asset Management
- Why Asset Management?
- What is Asset Management?
- The effects of ‘good’ Strategic Asset Management
- The need for an Asset Management System
- Understand where Asset Management has come from and why it has developed as an important business model for leading organisations.
- Understand why the specification PAS 55 was developed and the way it has spread and been interpreted around the globe; understand the developments occurring in ISO 5500.
- Describe the key distinctions of Asset Management as a discipline.
- Understand the way Asset Management can be assessed and take root in organisations
- Develop an understanding of the content and importance of key asset management processes and systems
- Provide opportunities to develop effective next steps in AM training and development
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses