What is Advanced Primavera Project Cost Management?
This course provides in-depth project management training in Primavera’s client/server-based solution.
- Import and export data
- Update baselines
- Use Claim Digger
- Apply duration types
- Calculate percent complete
- Use earned value analysis
- Use top-down budgeting
- Apply tracking layouts
- Auto compute layouts
- Use top-down estimating
- View reflection projects
- Manage issues and risks
- Create a project with Project Architect
- Assign codes
- Use global change
- Advanced scheduling
- Project Managers
- Project Control Managers
- Project Control Engineers
- Planning and Scheduling Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Others interested in managing projects successfully or willing to contribute to project success
- Global change - Modify projects using advanced functionality
- Managing issues and risks
- Advanced scheduling techniques
- Earned value analysis
- Top-down budgeting
- Assign codes
- View Primavera data in other applications
About Blue Visions
Why choose Blue Visions?
Innovation is a way of thinking and behaving that demands searching beyond the obvious to find new and better ways of doing things.
BlueVisions brings a combination of state-of-the-art tools with thinking and practices to deliver an innovative, accountable and transparent approach to project management:See all Blue Visions courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Unanswered //Sep 20, 2017 CAPM, Project Management