This advanced program has been designed to improve your business writing skills. You will practice writing a variety of formal business correspondence, as well as enhancing your accuracy and written fluency skills. This training workshop is an excellent way to ensure you lead the way and set an example for others to follow.
- Advanced Techniques for Effective Writing
- Organizing Content
- Writing Style
- Logical Sequencing of Ideas
- Responding to Complex Situations through Writing
- Managing Expectations: Responding to Bad News
- Managing Expectations: Saying No
- Effectively Handing Difficult Individuals
- Write effective emails, memos and letters.
- Apply rules for organizing content in a clear and concise manner.
- Manage writing complexity to match the modern business environment.
- Apply advanced structuring techniques that yield a desirable response.
- Identify and talk to the reader’s interests.
About Standards HRC
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses