Adobe Captivate is the premier program for developing interactive eLearning. Make your online learning environment come to life with images, videos, animations, interactivity, audio narrations, and quizzes. With Adobe Captivate you can author and maintain these professional learning resources without programming.
Adobe Captivate software helps you rapidly author a wide range of interactive eLearning and HTML5-based mLearning (mobile learning) content. Easily create product demos in HD, application simulations, and soft skills and compliance training. Import Microsoft PowerPoint slides and enrich with multimedia, interactive elements and quizzes. Deliver content to virtually any device, including iPads.
New Horizons Lebanon has the hands-on courses and training you need to master all the features of Adobe Captivate.
Adobe Captivate software is ideal for:
- Institutions and businesses with in-house training
What's new in Adobe Captivate?
- Enhanced support for HTML5-based eLearning content
- Create courses that meet accessibility standards
- More interactivity with drag-and-drop modules
- YouTube video streaming and in-course web browsing
- Reusable advanced action templates
- A new import GIFT format questions to create quizzes in a jiffy
Adobe Captivate Course Topics
- Exploring the Captivate environment
- Recording a software demonstration and simulation
- Updating a Captivate project
- Designing and working with quizzes
- Organizing and publishing projects
Adobe Captivate allows the user to author and maintain these professional learning resources without having to know programming skills. Its intuitive interface allows for a multitude of timesaving features.
Adobe Captivate training at New Horizons Lebanon will give you the skills you need to make your online learning resources better than ever! Get started today!
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses