Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration TBA
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings TBA
- Locations Al Waab
Workplace demand for digital media skills including creating, managing, and integrating PDF documents is on the rise. Adobe Acrobat training from New Horizons Doha is an excellent way to learn and validate your digital communication skills. This brings value to prospective clients and employers.
Learn and master Adobe Acrobat with New Horizons Doha hands-on Acrobat training courses. Our Adobe Acrobat classes are task-based and focus on real-world uses and challenges individuals face in their day to day work environments.
Adobe Acrobat Training Courses, Doha Adobe Acrobat is a family of computer programs developed by Adobe Systems, designed to view, create, manipulate and manage files in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF). Some software in the family is commercial, and some is freeware.
Adobe Reader is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication.
ADOBE ACROBAT COURSE TOPICS
- Creating PDF documents
- Navigating content of a PDF document
- Validating and reviewing PDF files
- Preparing PDF documents for commercial printing
- Designing interactive PDF forms
- Application Courses - Beginner to advanced skills in major business applications
- Technical Skills Courses - Designed to advance your IT skills
- Certification Courses - Classes to help you prepare for certification
- Business Skills Courses - Improve your employee business skills
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.