- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 1 Hour
Insert images, including photographs, images and shapes prediseá ± adas in PowerPoint 2010 presentations can help you capture and hold the attention of the public. With this course will learn to insert and format and special effects to images so that they cause the maximum impact on your presentation effects. Will learn to create an album of photographs and a layout that displays your favorite pictures effectively. In addition, it will showcase how to use the new integrated screen capture that will allow you to capture screenshots and embed other programs on your slides tool.
- insert and format a picture used in a PowerPoint 2010
- create a photo album in PowerPoint 2010
- insert and format images with PowerPoint 2010
- apply special effects to an image with PowerPoint 2010
- add a hyperlink to an object with PowerPoint 2010
- insert and edit a graphical image on a PowerPoint presentation
- find and add images to a PowerPoint slide
- format a form and add a hyperlink in a PowerPoint presentation
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses