You get several hours of educational content to help you commit to a recovery lifestyle, including:
- 12 steps of recovery presented in audio format by a therapist
- 11 documentaries showing how people recovered from addiction
- Interviews with therapists and addicts on a variety of addiction topics
- Worksheets for the 12 steps and documentaries to apply what you are learning to your own recovery
- Techniques to manage cravings and understand triggers
- A treatment center directory
- A quiz to review what you have learned and what might help you recover from addiction and stay sober
If you want to quit smoking, drinking, using drugs or misusing RX medication, then this is the motivational and educational course to get you started on the right track. Here are a few testimonials about some of our content...
"The public knows all about the drama and chaos of active addiction. What they don't know, understand and appreciate is RECOVERY! This video breaks down the "celebrity only" image and provides a glimpse into the lives of everyday people in recovery. Real people, real recovery."
-Robert J. Lindsey, M.Ed., CEAP
President and CEO
National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc. (NCADD)
"These vignettes are powerful, riveting and compelling. They portray the impact of recovery as well as the diversity of this disease which impacts persons from all geographic areas, all economic areas and all professional backgrounds."
-Dr. Ronald J. Hunsicker, D.Min.
National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP)
- Psychology Diploma New Skills Academy
USD 299Duration: Upto 18 Hours
- Child Behaviour and Development Level 3 Lead Academy
USD 500Duration: Upto 2 Hours
- Certified Psychometric Test Professional Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
USD 950Duration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom