- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Hour
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Add visual elements, themes and styles to Excel 2010 workbooks
- Excel provides more graphics only in regard to visual presentations. The graphic tools not related to graphics, such as shapes, SmartArt, WordArt, images and screenshots are ways to improve the visual impact of documents tend to be dominated by simple numbers and text.This course focuses on these and other graphical elements that can be added to the spreadsheets of Excel 2010. This course also is described as a way change themes and styles that Excel 2010 offers .
- Insert a screenshot into a book
- Features add text to a worksheet cá¡lculo
- Use cell styles to apply a consistent format
- Apply a theme to a spreadsheet Excel
- Apply a theme and a cell style
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses