- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Add visual elements, themes and styles to Excel 2010 workbooks
- Excel provides more graphics only in regard to visual presentations. The graphic tools not related to graphics, such as shapes, SmartArt, WordArt, images and screenshots are ways to improve the visual impact of documents tend to be dominated by simple numbers and text.This course focuses on these and other graphical elements that can be added to the spreadsheets of Excel 2010. This course also is described as a way change themes and styles that Excel 2010 offers .
- Insert a screenshot into a book
- Features add text to a worksheet cá¡lculo
- Use cell styles to apply a consistent format
- Apply a theme to a spreadsheet Excel
- Apply a theme and a cell style
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses