- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Hour
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Add tables of contents, footnotes, hyperlinks and bookmarks
- Word 2010 provides a variety of tools to add navigation controls and reference material on a document. Applying styles to the document title, you can easily build a table of contents. Also can insert footnotes and endnotes and can be linked, quickly, the document to web pages, shared documents or other sections of a document by using markers. This course explores all these issues and discusses how to use each feature to enhance readability of documents.
- Create a custom table of contents in Word 2010
- Update a table of contents
- Add footnotes and endnotes to a document
- Customize footnotes and endnotes in a document
- Create a hyperlink in a Word document
- Create a bookmark in a Word document
- Create and update a table of contents
- Customize footnotes and endnotes
- Create a hyperlink and bookmark
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses