- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Add tables of contents, footnotes, hyperlinks and bookmarks
- Word 2010 provides a variety of tools to add navigation controls and reference material on a document. Applying styles to the document title, you can easily build a table of contents. Also can insert footnotes and endnotes and can be linked, quickly, the document to web pages, shared documents or other sections of a document by using markers. This course explores all these issues and discusses how to use each feature to enhance readability of documents.
- Create a custom table of contents in Word 2010
- Update a table of contents
- Add footnotes and endnotes to a document
- Customize footnotes and endnotes in a document
- Create a hyperlink in a Word document
- Create a bookmark in a Word document
- Create and update a table of contents
- Customize footnotes and endnotes
- Create a hyperlink and bookmark
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses