- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Jebel Ali
This qualification gives learners the knowledge, integrity, competency and proficiency to perform sports massage on a range of clients who have no underlying pathological conditions. Successful achievement of the qualification will allow the learner to gain employment within an organisational setting or alternatively in a self-employed environment.
This qualification is open to all
- Anatomy and physiology for Sports Massage (T/602/5331) - this unit is worth 4 credits
- Applying sports massage techniques (A/602/5332) - this unit is worth 7 credits
- Assessing clients and treatment planning (R/602/5336) - this unit is worth 3 credits
- Assisting soft tissue repair (J/602/5334) - this unit is worth 2 credits
- Professional practice in sports massage (L/602/5335) - this unit is worth 2 credits
- Providing post-treatment care (A/602/5329) - this unit is worth 2 credits
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise (H/600/9013) - this unit is worth 6 credits
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health (A/600/9017) - this unit is worth 4 credits
- Portfolio of Experiance
- Practical Demonstration / Assignment
- Multiple Choice Examination
"CAREERSPORT FITNESS ACADEMY is the first company in Ireland to operate a dedicated professional service in training and recruitment exclusively for health, fitness, sport & leisure. The academy's vision is the ongoing commitment to assist individuals, companies and organisations within these sectors to achieve their goals through specialist services in training & recruitment. CareerSport Tutors & Recruitment Consultants are selected because of their extensive knowledge, professional experience and their proven track records in fitness, health, sport and leisure.
- Provides outstanding customer care is unique because we are committed to raising the Industry standards and setting a new benchmark for qualified fitness professionals.
- CareerSport Fitness Academy provides specialist advice in sports coaching – individual and team fitness, skills development programs and sports psychology including emotional intelligence.
- CareerSport Fitness Academy aim is to enhance the fitness and value of individuals and teams by providing the highest professional standards in teaching and coaching."
Sport and Fitness Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 12, 2016 Healthcare and Medical
Interested in a personal training course in Dubai, so I can get to be a personal trainer during m...
Unanswered //Sep 29, 2016 Sport and Fitness
Nursing, at Abu Dhabi, I love the health sector and I want to help people get well. I have diplom...
Unanswered //Jan 9, 2017 Nursing, Healthcare and Medical