This training is aimed at anyone involved in accident or near miss investigation process. The course is designed to provide the knowledge and skills required to carry out effective investigation.
- The difference between Accident & Near-miss
- The reason for accident investigation
- Swiss Cheese Model of accident causation
- How do accidents happen?
- Investigation team
- Level of investigation
- Accident investigation cycle
- Sources of information when gathering facts
- Making effective recommendations for corrective actions
- Case study
Eligibility / Requirements
There is no minimum requirement to attend this course
About WEISHEIT Business Consultancy & Training Institute
‘Weisheit' is the German word for ‘Wisdom.' In today's smart world, we all aspire to get faster, stronger, and wealthier by the day. However, one must wisely invest time, money, and energy, whether it is for business or professional development.
WEISHEIT Business Consultancy & Training Institute began its operations in 2015 and till date has trained thousands of professionals. We provide a comprehensive range of quality, cost-effective services to individuals, and organizations of all sizes within the private and public sectors. Our trainers and consultants encompass a broad spectrum of backgrounds, skills, and experience.
Furthermore, WEISHEIT Business Consultancy & Training Center can help to assist with the implementation of organizational-wide Training Plans.
Our services are in tune with industry standards. We offer:
- Soft Skills Development Courses.
- Cisco Information Technology Courses (IT).
- Business Development Courses and Career Consultancy Services.
- Health and Safety Courses and Consultancy Services.
- ISO,450001; 9001; 14001; 22000; Courses and Consultancy Services.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.