Dollars might be refundable if you pick a CAPM / PMP study course that just repeats the book but your study hours are not.
If you have looked at the PMBoK-G you'll know that reading it from front to back is confusing. Your experience may be that you have found reading it without guidance is completely useless - that happens to plenty of smart people. For over a decade I've been helping people see the PMBoK_G's great insights. My experience will help you quickly learn how to read it and know the story it hides BEFORE you start reading it.
My work as a contract PM spans many organisations where mostly we use industry vocabulary so my PMBoK-G explanations use your familiar jargon whether agile or engineering, IT or corporate change.
READING THE PMBoK_G IS TOUGH; GET YOURSELF A GOOD GUIDE
Once you start reading with understanding you have to know how to capture that knowledge so you can easily show it in the exams - This course shows you how to easily create, from memory that golden key that unlocks exam success. Exam success unlocks promotions and pay-rises.
Many project management roles require a PMI credential before you can apply for them despite all the real-life experience you have. PLUS PMIs exams are expensive. Surely setting out on a high cost, high impact endeavour should have the best guidance you can find? This course tells you what a good 35hr training course* will sound and feel like. (*PMI require you to have 35hrs of certified training in PM - this course helps you pick wisely).
KNOW WHAT A GOOD COURSE WILL LOOK AND SOUND LIKE
Find out how to read the PMBoK-G with this course and save tens if not HUNDREDS of hours of frustration in your personal exam preparation journey.
This course ensures you
- find out where to focus BEFORE you invest your non-returnable time.
- understand what the big picture story in the PMBoK-G gives you as a framework.
- When you've finished this course you're future study will be very much easier as you'll have a framework to add that ocean of detailed facts into.
- know how to evaluate potential study resources so you can comit your time only to the best and avoid those that don't have great instructional design - there are a lot of poor resources out there :-(
- have the best change to pass the PMP or CAPM Project Management exams in the minimum study time with maximum confidence
In this course you'll get our completely UNIQUE "PMBoK-G on-a-page" overview and detailed guidance on how to create **THE most important** exam Aide-Memoir. This course's practical element is your ability to sit down in your exam and memory-dump the PMBoK-G's core process model from memory.Updated on 26 February, 2018