This course is designed for all those who need to implement the digital marketing strategy for their organisation. This may mean a very hands on ‘doing it all’ approach or briefing the relevant agencies and experts to undertake this for you.
In either scenario you will need to know the language and the technical implications of the plan you are implementing. This course is to demystify all those jargon words and the jungle of technology to enable you to do your digital marketing more effectively.
Is it right for me?
Suitable for all those involved in implementing the digital marketing strategy either personally or through managing agencies and digital ‘experts’.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create a digital marketing strategy.
- Create/review a web site (most people will already have a website).
- Construct an email campaign.
- Understand search engine optimisation.
- Plan and implement a PPC campaign.
- Improve your search engine ranking.
- Implement a blog campaign.
- Start using social media.
- Implement and measure a social media campaign.
What will it cover?
Creating a digital marketing strategy
- What it is capable of achieving
- Integrating with the marketing and communication strategy
Setting up the digital infrastructure
- Web site development
- Social media
- Email campaign management
- The rules of ecommerce
- E-bulletins and newsletters
- The role of extranets
Search Engine Optimisation
- The rules of SEO
- Getting top billing
- Improving and maintaining your ranking
Pay Per Click Campaigns
- Setting up and managing the process
- Building the database / selecting the audience
- Setting up the campaign
- Frequency and content
- Writing compelling emails
- Setting up a blog
- Attracting and retaining followers
- Planning your social media campaign
- Establishing a profile on Facebook or Linkedin
- Using Twitter to reinforce brand messages
Social media engagement and CRM
- Integrating your social media platforms
- Building relationships on social media
- Advertising on social media
- The pros and cons
- Using viral to build rapport
The metrics of digital marketing
- Putting in place the measurements
- Learning from what works and what doesn’t
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses