- Duration: 24 hours
- Timings: Flexible
Foreign Trade is one of the most critical element for business organization whether they are exporter or engaged in import trade. Finalizing the terms and type of Letter of Credit, incorporating documents required, finalizing the terms of underlying contract, mode and terms of shipping, insurance, attaining confirmation on LC, preparation of documentation as per terms of LC, managing logistics, shipments, avoidance of discrepancies in documentation, negotiating it with advising or nominated bank and attaining payments are few prominent challenges which staff faces in business organizations.
This 24 hour training program is specially designed for staff of business organizations who deals with foreign trade and need to attain related expertise to get proficiency in their day to day work. A highly interactive and case study based course will help the participants to understand the dynamics of letter of credit, Uniform Customs & Practices for Documentary Credit UCP 600 and avoid presenting discrepant documents which causes delay in receiving payments.
What will one learn?
- Understanding Letter of Credit (LC)
- Types & Terms of LCs
- Export Documentation & Common Discrepancies
- INCOTERMS 2010
- Uniform Customs & Practices for Documentary Credit (UCP 600)
- Other Related Regulation
- Important Court Cases & Verdicts
Why Cyber Modo?
- Study with Qualified & Experienced Faculty
- Choose your own study time based on your availability
- Highly cost effective
- Concepts based study & real life case studies
- Get the advantage of most convenient locations
CyberModo Solutions is a Training institute specializing in academic and vocational training certification. Students can choose from multiple courses that will cover up-to-date information needed to be successful in today's organizations. CyberModo provides clients with the skills they need to maximize their investment by offering them total training solutions.
Since it’s founding, CyberModo has trained many individuals and corporate organizations and we are proud to share our contribution we made in the lives of those whom we have trained.
Some of the Organisations we have trained are:
• Abu Dhabi GAS, Abu Dhabi
• Abu Dhabi Sports Council, Abu Dhabi
• Atlantis Hotel, The Palm- Dubai
• Gloria Hotel, Dubai
• Dubai Men’s College, Dubai
• Med clinic Middle East, Dubai
• Dubai College, Dubai
• Weatherford, Dubai
• DEWA, Dubai
• GTV, Dubai
• Ministry Of Defense, Dubai
• Ministry Of Interior, Abu Dhabi.
• Abu Dhabi Chambers of Commerce, Abu Dhabi
• RAK Chambers, RAK
• Mustafa Sultan Science & Industry, Oman and more.
We offer multitude of courses delivered by highly qualified trainers who have the right blend of impressive qualifications and practical experience. Therefore choosing Cyber Modo shortly means choosing quality.
- Basic Course in Sea Freight Forwarding Trade-wings Institute of Management
USD 160Duration: 40 Hours
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management John Academy
USD 420Duration: Upto 12 Hours