- Fees / Price AED 1,800
- Locations Mussafah
This course will equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to assess and report on the conformance and effective implementation of processes, and to contribute to the continual improvement of the management system.
- How to conduct process audits
- Auditor manual study
- 9 steps to conduct and report an audit
- Auditing techniques and vocabulary
- Audit Checklists
- Audit forms
- OHSAS requirements
- Trainer instructions
- Business Benefits
- Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems.
- Explain the purpose and structure of OHSAS 18001:2008.
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit.
- Gather evidence through observation, interview and sampling.
- Write factual reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system.
- Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified.
- A mixture of taught sessions, interactive group discussions
- Practical demonstration of techniques will be used to
- Achieve the desired aims of the training.
Who Should Attend:
- Health and Safety Managers
- Quality Managers
- Environmental Managers
- Staff with responsibility for implementing
- and auditing OH&S management system
Why choose Numero Uno?
Numero Uno is an Abu Dhabi based consultancy and training provider serving organizations of all nature and sizes. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi city, Numero Uno has a dedicated, specialist workforce of experienced and certified practitioners and support staff providing expertise and service to customers across the Middle East Africa and Asia Pacific. These range from multinational oil and gas producers to utility companies independent manufacturers and construction companies.See all Numero Uno courses