- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Course Brochure: Download
- Locations: Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai Jeddah Khashm Al An - Riyadh Jibla - Kuwait City Dammam Qudaibiya - Manama Al Ghubrah Ash Shamaliyyah - Muscat Lagos
- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
- Starting Date: Enquire About It
- Timings: Full Time, 8:30am - 4:30pm
Course detailsIFMA's Facility Management Professional (FMP) designation is a knowledge-based credential that will help to accelerate an FM's transition into the profession and demonstrate a proven comprehension of the foundations of facility ;
It is ideal for:
- Facility management practitioners looking to increase their depth-of-knowledge in the foundational FM topics deemed critical by ;
- Individuals who are transitioning into the FM ;
- Related-industry practitioners such as architects, designers and safety ;
- Facility-related product and service ;
- Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical ;
- Experienced FMs intending to pursue the CFM credential
About LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa, and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jonkoping, Accra, and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 15000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency-Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute's mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top-quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.
Facilities Management Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.