Course detailsCourse Overview
Previously known as Certified Human Resources Manager (CHRM), the ANSI accredited Human Resouces Management Master - Advanced Diploma Program, will guide you to develop and implement "best practice" in your organization. You will ensure that your employment contracts and HR manuals meet your business needs, whilst attracting, retaining, engaging and motivating employees. In an increasingly competitive employment environment, when you want to attract and retain high performers, managing your employee relations and communications are increasingly critical tools that form part of your overall HR strategy. This five-day course will cover the key areas of HR policies and procedures so that you adopt best-practice to compete more effectively in the war to attract talent. You will learn how to improve employee engagement whilst developing trust and fairness for both parties in the employer-employee relationship.
Day One: Strategic Human Resources
Introduction to HRM and Strategic HR
- Global Talent Issues and Trends by Industry
- Top Three Talent Trends Transforming Business
- CEO Talent Challenges Expectations of HR
- Business Strategy and Planning Approaches
- Business Models and Organizational Design
- Integrated HR Strategy Planning Framework
- Workforce Risks and Implications of Business Strategy
- 8C's of Workforce Risks to Strategy Execution
- Risk Identification Matrix and Prioritization
- The Six Talent Implications of Business Strategy
- Determining Workforce Supply and Demand
- Manpower Forecasting and Capability Review
- Gap Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Strategy-Driven Workforce Planning Model
- Workforce Segmentation Methods & Approaches
- Creating Gap-Closing Talent Action Plans
- How Culture Impacts Business Results
- Methods for Maintaining and Changing Culture
- International Cultures and Hofstede Framework
Leadership and International HR
- Leadership Theories and Behaviors
- Transactional vs. Transformational Leadership
- The Role of HR in International Business
- Global Talent Management Challenges and Obstacles
- Integrating HR Functions into a Global Talent Framework
- Establishing an Enterprise-wide Talent Mindset and Culture
- Global Talent Supply Chains and Right Sourcing
- "Best Fit" Candidate Analysis and Selection Methods
- Creating Onboarding Programs that Drive Organizational Performance
Talent Development and Succession Planning
- The 50/30/20 Model for Developing Talent at All Levels
- Growing Leaders with the Leadership Development Framework
- High-Impact Succession and Replacement Management Model
- Creating a High-Performance Workforce
- Diagnostic Tools for Retention and Engagement
- Turnover, Retention, and Engagement Best Practices
- Using Measurement and Analytics to Improve Talent Decisions
- The Measurement Hierarchy Pyramid and Impactful Metrics
- Stages of Business and Workforce Analytics
Compensation and Benefits
- Financial, Non-Financial, and Incentive Compensation
- Job Analysis, Evaluation, Specification, and Descriptions
- Job Pricing and Pay Rate Administration Approaches
- The ADDIE Model of Training, Delivery, and Needs Analysis
- Bloom's Taxonomy of Learning and Learning Styles
- Change Management Methods and Types of Organizational Change
- Employee Disciplinary and Grievance Systems
- Employee Rights and Organizational Exit
- Workforce Health, Safety, and Environment Programs
- Become a proud holder of the HRMM title displayed on your Diploma, business card and resume.
- Demonstrate you have completed the Advanced Diploma level program and passed successfully all HRMM requirements.
- Get unlimited access to HRMM Online community platform along with thousands of fellow HRMM's of similar professional background.
- Receive regular Industry updates, Expert opinions, Job postings, Free Industry ;
- VIP invitations to HRMM professional community organized Conferences, Gala Dinners and Luncheons at different locations worldwide.
Eligibility / Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in the industry
- You should also complete a Self-Assessment Instrument 1 week prior to the start of the program
About LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa, and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Dubai, Riyadh, Jonkoping, Accra, and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 10000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.