- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Course Brochure: Download
- Locations: Dubai Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates Jeddah Eastern Province - Saudi Arabia Dammam - Saudi Arabia Al Ghubrah South - Muscat Doha - Qatar Kuwait
- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
- Starting Date: Enquire About It
- Timings: Enquire
Course detailsPeople enter Contract and Commercial Management discipline from a wide variety of backgrounds and often with little or no specific training. They may be financial or legal professionals, or may also have come from sales, or knowledge. A key value we offer is that the IACCM learning gets everyone on a consistent base and tests them for it. It also introduces the concept of a professional standard and matching certification, to encourage individuals in their continued as well as skills and experience testing) enables us to apply valid assessment of current capabilities at Associate, Intermediate and Advanced level.
What will I learn?
- Understand and embrace best practices in contracting and contract management
- Deliver greater value to the enterprise
- Manage risk with greater effectiveness
- Accelerate the contracting and contract management process
- Minimize disputes and reputation damage related to ineffective contracts
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Contracting Professionals
- Contract Negotiators
- Contract Managers and Administrators
- Contract Attorneys
- Contract Drafting Professionals
- Contract Strategists
- Procurement Professionals
- Strategic Sourcing Professionals
- Supply Chain Management Professionals
- Commercial Managers
- Sales Account Managers
- Commercial Project Managers
- IACCM eLearning Resources (12 months' access)
- eBook of the Operational Guide, the core reference work for contract and commercial practitioners
- Access to insights and tools for a full year
- Certified candidates become members of IACCM and gain access to global content and advice provided by expert contributors in ;
All delegates will individually sit a two hour exam to demonstrate understanding of the topics and subjects covered during the week.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Practical Application: The end of the team work! All delegates will individually sit a two hours' exam to demonstrate understanding of the topics and subjects covered during the week.
2+ years of experience in contracts and commercial management Updated on 25 January, 2023
Job roles this course is suitable for:Contracting Professionals , Contract Negotiators , Contract Strategists
About LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa, and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jonkoping, Accra, and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 15000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency-Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute's mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top-quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.See all LEORON Professional Development Institute courses
Contract Management Related Questions
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.