To enable the student to be confident in the management of a person who has become suddenly ill or suffered injury, until the arrival of the emergency services.
- Introduction & Registration.
- Aims/ Objectives/ Priorities.
- Vital Signs
- Resuscitation / CPR
- Wounds & Bleeding
By the end of the course the student should be able to:
- Conduct an assessment of an accident situation and act correctly in a safe manner.
- Describe the checks to be carried out on a casualty.
- Demonstrate the assessment and maintenance of the vital functions of Airway, Breathing and Circulation (CPR)
- Demonstrate the correct procedure for the assessment and care of the unconscious casualty.
- Explain what information is required by the emergency services.
- Demonstrate the correct procedure for the management of soft tissue injuries.
- Demonstrate and explain the correct procedure for the control and management of serious bleeding.
- Describe the sign symptoms and treatment of shock.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Any person who may be involved with the rendering of First Aid.Updated on 28 January, 2018
About Numero Uno
Why choose Numero Uno?
Numero Uno is an Abu Dhabi based consultancy and training provider serving organizations of all nature and sizes. Headquartered in Abu Dhabi city, Numero Uno has a dedicated, specialist workforce of experienced and certified practitioners and support staff providing expertise and service to customers across the Middle East Africa and Asia Pacific. These range from multinational oil and gas producers to utility companies independent manufacturers and construction companies.See all Numero Uno courses