- Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
Course detailsBy the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define several key terms and recognize the relationship between portfolio, program and project management
- Describe how organizational influences affect the methods used for managing projects
- Identify the integration of various processes and project management activities
- Breakdown the project's scope to include all required project work
- Compute all activities' duration required to complete the project
- Estimate activities' costs and project's budgets
- Outline the project's quality policies and objectives
- Assemble the project team and manage its performance
- Create and properly communicate project information
- Develop a project risk management plan and examine project risks
- Analyze stakeholder expectations and their impact on the project
- Plan the procurement steps to acquire products and services needed from outside the project team
About Corvit NetworksWith 20 years of experience as a trusted Business Management &IT training provider,
We offer High-Quality Consultation, Soft Skills Training and Development in different business, Logistics & Supply Chain, Hospitality, Banking, IT, Financial Management, Diplomatic Studies, and Business Communication;
All in English/Arabic and other languages as required.
We are focusing on the personal and business skills of Emirati and other Nationalities with the objective of upgrading/enhancing their Performance, Abilities & Qualifications within their work environment.
we have trained over 200,000 plus students and counting to the date.
We have 20+ CCIE & HCIE instructors including one quad, 4 dual & 5 single CCIEs
We have authorized MCT, HCIE, HCNP and HCNA instructors
We are authorized training provider by Dubai Government KHDA , NQA, GINI
(Global Innovation Institut). See all Corvit Networks courses