- Price TBA
- Duration 20 Hours
- Locations 1st bldg ground floor Lebanon
In this course, you learn practical 3DS Max techniques. You will apply using real projects the knowledge you acquired from our previous courses, 3D Max for architects and interior designers and V-ray.
- In this course, students learn how to construct towers, buildings, interiors and elevations using most of the tools in Max as well as importing files from AutoCAD 2D and constructing them on 3D Max. They will also learn how to addlights,sunlight , camera and advanced V-ray materials.
- Architects, interior designers, decorators, artists, and anyone who is interested in creating and rendering 3D modeling models.
- 3D Max for Architects and Interior Designers and V-Ray courses.
- Modeling a tower using Editable poly and some modifiers
- Modeling a tower using Boolean operations
- Constructing and rendering a building using AutoCAD 2D files
- Constructing and rendering an interior scene (Living area or kitchen based on students interest)
- Creating an elevation using an image
ETC was established in February 2005 by Mr. Naji Sfeir, author, engineer and experienced professor. Mr. Sfeir teaches computer graphics at ALBA, AUB, LAU, and NDU Universities. In 1987, he graduated from The Ohio State University as an industrial and systems engineer. He is currently an Autodesk, an Adobe and a V-Ray certified instructor.See all ETC Computer Courses courses