Course detailsThis course was developed to equip both new and experienced trainers with the needed skills to design and deliver effective virtual training. The course provides practical tools to facilitate virtual training engagingly and professionally.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List various adult learning principles and their implications on the delivery of training
- Identify and develop skills required in successful trainers
- Apply training models in the design and delivery of training programs
- Examine training methods and determine the most appropriate one for their training workshops
- Write specific Instructional Learning Objectives
- Plan and deliver a training session relevant to their areas of expertise
About Corvit NetworksWith 20 years of experience as a trusted Business Management &IT training provider,
We offer High-Quality Consultation, Soft Skills Training and Development in different business, Logistics & Supply Chain, Hospitality, Banking, IT, Financial Management, Diplomatic Studies, and Business Communication;
All in English/Arabic and other languages as required.
We are focusing on the personal and business skills of Emirati and other Nationalities with the objective of upgrading/enhancing their Performance, Abilities & Qualifications within their work environment.
we have trained over 200,000 plus students and counting to the date.
We have 20+ CCIE & HCIE instructors including one quad, 4 dual & 5 single CCIEs
We have authorized MCT, HCIE, HCNP and HCNA instructors
We are authorized training provider by Dubai Government KHDA , NQA, GINI
(Global Innovation Institut). See all Corvit Networks courses
Training Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.