Course detailsCredit Points: 90 ECTS
You want to become an expert in the field of financing and investments? Then the MBA in Finance & Accounting at IU offers you a wide range of learning opportunities in these areas. It provides a deep understanding of different capital structures, the financial markets and other relevant areas in order to be able to make considerations about investments and necessary financing. After graduating from IU, you will not only be an expert in finance but you will also be able to apply your acquired skills in the field of ;
When you join this MBA, you gain expertise in all areas of business and in-depth understanding of how to operate tightly managed finances and identify opportunities for boosted revenue. You will further your entrepreneurial instincts with an awareness of important considerations, corporate strategies, and risk analysis when investing and or dealing with investors. You'll learn to analyse trends and markets, develop new products and innovations, advise customers, and lead departments and teams. This degree programme is at the absolute core of business and economics sectors and provides graduates with excellent prospects for successful careers.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
- Advanced Management Accounting & Control
- Current Issues in Accounting
- Capstone Project Thesis & Defense
Eligibility / Requirements
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (180 ECTS for years MBA and 240 ECTS for 1 year MBA).
- Final grade of at least ""Satisfactory"" or grade C (as commonly used in the and Canada).
- To start a 90-ECTS MBA, you can “bridge” 30 ECTS by demonstrating 1 additional year of professional experience. This means you can access the programme already with 180 ECTS credits.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
About IU International University of Applied Sciences
IU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we can focus on welcoming international students and providing them with a comfortable way to study that suits their needs. Our courses are all taught in English and the contents are tailored to building careers in an international environment.
A more flexible way to study Designed with an innovative and digital approach, IU International provides accredited higher education programmes with ease and flexibility. When you join IU International, you have much more freedom to choose when, where, and how you study—no matter where in the world you come from. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Whether you study online or on-campus, boost your chances to work in Europe - Get free German lessons while studying at IU International University of Applied Sciences.