Course detailsCredit Points: 90 ECTS
Precision, efficiency, and reliability are qualities that are required of an engineer. The study programme MBA in Engineering Management at IU supports you in developing new knowledge in engineering. After graduation, you will understand problems on a high level and you will be able to solve these problems with your superb business knowledge, which will open up a wide range of possibilities in your career choice. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
This MBA is a direct path for fresh new talent looking to start a management career with a technical core. If you have already gained initial professional experience in this field, this specialist MBA will help you take your career a step further or step onto your own path with strong business knowledge as an entrepreneur.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Internet of Things
- Manufacturing Methods & Industry
- Product Development
- Design Thinking
- Capstone Project Thesis & Defense
Eligibility / Requirements
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (180 ECTS for years MBA and 240 ECTS for 1 year MBA).
- Final grade of at least ""Satisfactory"" or grade C (as commonly used in the and Canada).
- To start a 90-ECTS MBA, you can “bridge” 30 ECTS by demonstrating 1 additional year of professional experience. This means you can access the programme already with 180 ECTS credits.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- Speexx Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
About IU International University of Applied SciencesIU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we can focus on welcoming international students and providing them with a comfortable way to study that suits their needs. Our courses are all taught in English and the contents are tailored to building careers in an international environment.
A more flexible way to study Designed with an innovative and digital approach, IU International provides accredited higher education programmes with ease and flexibility. When you join IU International, you have much more freedom to choose when, where, and how you study—no matter where in the world you come from. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Whether you study online or on-campus, boost your chances to work in Europe - Get free German lessons while studying at IU International University of Applied Sciences. See all IU International University of Applied Sciences courses