Course detailsCredit Points: 90 ECTS
Are you ready to process data from different industries and to use it profitably? Whether Data Utilization, Analytical Software or Management Skills - The MBA in Big Data Management at IU combines leadership skills with comprehensive knowledge from all relevant data management areas and thus prepares you optimally for a successful career. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
We adopt a hands-on approach for this MBA with case studies and application scenarios to help really imagine the power of data science in certain industries. As part of a small team, you'll design, organise, and present an idea, based on sprint planning and goals defined by a Product Owner—a fun challenge to develop your skills. Overall, this course delivers a solid foundation in business management and an excellent overview of Big Data, creating diverse career opportunities for you.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics and Corporate Governance
- Operations and Information Management
- Data Science
- Analytical Software and Frameworks
- Data Utilisation
- Application Scenarios and Case Studies
- Capstone Project Thesis & Defense
Eligibility / Requirements
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (180 ECTS for years MBA and 240 ECTS for 1 year MBA).
- Final grade of at least ""Satisfactory"" or grade C (as commonly used in the and Canada).
- To start a 90-ECTS MBA, you can “bridge” 30 ECTS by demonstrating 1 additional year of professional experience. This means you can access the programme already with 180 ECTS credits.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
- Proof of English skills
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills
- Speexx Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
About IU International University of Applied SciencesIU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we can focus on welcoming international students and providing them with a comfortable way to study that suits their needs. Our courses are all taught in English and the contents are tailored to building careers in an international environment.
A more flexible way to study Designed with an innovative and digital approach, IU International provides accredited higher education programmes with ease and flexibility. When you join IU International, you have much more freedom to choose when, where, and how you study—no matter where in the world you come from. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Whether you study online or on-campus, boost your chances to work in Europe - Get free German lessons while studying at IU International University of Applied Sciences. See all IU International University of Applied Sciences courses