- Duration: 12 Months
Course detailsCredit Points: 60 ECTS
The global corporate landscape needs to be shaped with good and harmonious leadership to keep all parties satisfied and business running as usual. Leadership is, therefore, a highly needed skill to have in the business world. No matter your background, a master's degree in leadership can take you further, as you acquire abilities in strategy, negotiation, communication, and coordination. With IU, you can build your soft skills to become a confident and effective leader in any industry or company you join—and start your career a step ahead of your peers. With IU, you can study from the comfort of your home, 100% online.
In this master degree for leadership and management, you'll learn to analyse management processes and apply best practices as a team leader with a problem-solving manner. You'll acquire management tools for motivating employees and creating trust in your professional relationships. Through a mix of distance learning materials and expert advice from your professors, you'll get to know central design factors and leadership styles for a successful management culture and harmonious work environment for employees.
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Leadership and Change
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Leadership and Corporate Governance
- Seminar: Managing People and Organizations
- Master Thesis & Colloquium
Eligibility / Requirements
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- Final grade of at least ""Satisfactory"" or grade C (as commonly used in the and Canada).
- To start a 60-ECTS MBA (One-Year MBA), you need a minimum of 210 ECTS from your previous studies and one year of work experience. You need to provide proof of an additional year of work experience until the end of your programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills
Job roles this course is suitable for:Change Manager , Project Manager , Consultant
About IU International University of Applied SciencesIU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we can focus on welcoming international students and providing them with a comfortable way to study that suits their needs. Our courses are all taught in English and the contents are tailored to building careers in an international environment.
A more flexible way to study Designed with an innovative and digital approach, IU International provides accredited higher education programmes with ease and flexibility. When you join IU International, you have much more freedom to choose when, where, and how you study—no matter where in the world you come from. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Whether you study online or on-campus, boost your chances to work in Europe - Get free German lessons while studying at IU International University of Applied Sciences. See all IU International University of Applied Sciences courses
- Change Management Oxford Home Study College
USD 490Duration: 200 Hours
- Strategy and Organizational Design Diploma Course Line
USD 260Duration: Upto 4 Hours