Course detailsCredit Points: 60 ECTS
Risk, compliance, financial controlling—your field requires excellent decision making, precision, and huge business responsibility. When you take the IU Master degree in Finance and Accounting, you can further develop your skills in fiscal decisions, performance analysis, capital markets, risk, and investment—all while gaining leadership and communication abilities. With this Master's in your portfolio, your career path will be wide open to opportunities in high demand and with attractive salaries. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
This programme gives you understanding of financial markets, corporate finance, constantly changing regulations, and more. A key aspect of this degree in Finance and Accounting, is our practical approach. We focus on use cases and invite guest speakers from top companies where possible so you can learn first-hand to apply financial theory and corporate policy practically in daily business. Overall, you'll become an expert in planning, using, and controlling financial resources and an asset to any international company.
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Corporate Finance and Investment
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Seminar: Managing People and Organizations
- Master Thesis & Colloquium
Eligibility / Requirements
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- Final grade of at least ""Satisfactory"" or grade C (as commonly used in the and Canada).
- To start a 60-ECTS MBA, you can “bridge” up to 60 ECTS by demonstrating 2 additional years of professional experience. This means you can access the One-Year programme already with 180 ECTS (if you prove one additional year of work experience) or 210 ECTS (if you can prove two additional years) from your previous studies.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills
- Speexx Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
About IU International University of Applied Sciences
IU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we can focus on welcoming international students and providing them with a comfortable way to study that suits their needs. Our courses are all taught in English and the contents are tailored to building careers in an international environment.
A more flexible way to study Designed with an innovative and digital approach, IU International provides accredited higher education programmes with ease and flexibility. When you join IU International, you have much more freedom to choose when, where, and how you study—no matter where in the world you come from. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.See all IU International University of Applied Sciences courses