Course detailsCredit Points: 60 ECTS
No matter how good your expertise is in engineering and in your specialist area, without the right degree you might be limiting your career possibilities. With a Master's in Engineering Management, you will demonstrate that you can solve high-level technical problems but also bring valuable business knowledge to drive the success of any future team or company. Leadership, communication, and coordination are skills that will elevate your tech role and open the door to greater opportunities. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
Technical minds are often well-suited to management roles: Problem-solving, critical thinking, and an analytical eye are a few key skills you probably already possess. The IU Master of Management in Engineering Management helps you take your skillset further and develop your abilities in communication, leadership, and motivation so that you can step into a new career, confident in your abilities to lead people, projects, and enterprises to success.
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Manufacturing Methods Industry and Internet of Things
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Product Development and Design Thinking
- Seminar: Managing People and Organizations
- Master Thesis & Colloquium
Eligibility / Requirements
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- Final grade of at least ""Satisfactory"" or grade C (as commonly used in the and Canada).
- To start a 60-ECTS MBA (One-Year MBA), you need a minimum of 210 ECTS from your previous studies and one year of work experience. You need to provide proof of an additional year of work experience until the end of your programme.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Proof of English skills
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills
- Speexx Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
About IU International University of Applied SciencesIU International University of Applied Sciences combines bachelor and master programmes on campus model with online, distance learning models. Most of our programmes are available completely digitally or on-site in Berlin or Bad Honnef, near Cologne. In this way, we can focus on welcoming international students and providing them with a comfortable way to study that suits their needs. Our courses are all taught in English and the contents are tailored to building careers in an international environment.
A more flexible way to study Designed with an innovative and digital approach, IU International provides accredited higher education programmes with ease and flexibility. When you join IU International, you have much more freedom to choose when, where, and how you study—no matter where in the world you come from. On campus our programmes are now available with two additional intakes, you can start in January, April, July or October.
Whether you study online or on-campus, boost your chances to work in Europe - Get free German lessons while studying at IU International University of Applied Sciences. See all IU International University of Applied Sciences courses