Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a level of competence acquired by Individuals, student,corporate professionals and quality managers by learning Lean Six Sigma methodology and developing practical skills to detect and solve the business problems in most effective and speedy manner.
Training will cover the concepts, tools, techniques, case studies and video presentations of world-class companies. Practical exercises will facilitate to develop an action-plan on how to deploy Lean Six Sigma in the organization's business processes. In order to ensure return on investment made on training by organizations and to develop practical skills of participants, training is provided with "learning by doing" approach in various modules linked with case studies/actual projects. During the training participants select appropriate projects from their workplace and practically learn the Lean Six Sigma techniques to solve the problems of selected project. This unique approach ensures that participants learn to apply the technique and develop hands-on practical skill to solve their business problems. The course is based on ASQ/ IASSC/ Intertek Body of Knowledge.What will I learn?
After the completion of training, participants' will have clear understanding of the following issues and will be able to figure out:
- Yardsticks to measure global competitiveness?
- How to enhance global competitiveness using Lean Six Sigma
- Principles and practices of Lean management
- Comprehensive understanding of Lean & Six Sigma
- How to select Lean Six Sigma projects
- How to implement Lean Six Sigma project using DMAIC Kaizen methodology
- How to launch Lean Six Sigma initiative in the organization
- What are the Lean Six Sigma Tools & Techniques
- How to Lead Future Lean Six Sigma Projects
5 days of Intense Classroom Training( inclusive of 1 Day of Lean Practitioner Program) - Best Industry Expert Trainer
From Gazelles Management Consultancy:
- 1 live project support during and after completion of the training
- Inclusive Minitab / Excel based training
- Access to online e learning Green belt course for 1 year
- 1 Day Lean Practitioner workshop for free
Access to Free Workshops/Seminars (networking forum)
24*7 support from Gazelles Team and support from the TrainerCertification Body
:- IASSC(US based third party certification)/ Intertek(UK based third party certification)