Project management skills are essential for working effectively as a member of a project team. The Diploma in Project Management is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management. As a student enrolled in this program, you will develop a hands-on understanding to become an effective and contributing member of a project team.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
- Introduction to CAPM & Exam
- Functional and Projectized Organizations
- Pros and Cons to Projectized Organizations
- What is Project Management
- Key Terms & Practicing Project Management
- Developing a Project Management Plan
- Change Control and Closing a Project
- Beginning Project Scope
- Defining, Validating and Controlling Scope
- Time Management & Critical Path Method
- Planning for Cost Management
- Working with Budgets & Forecasting
- Quality Management for Project
- Project Leadership and Teamwork
- Communication Management in a Project
- Risk Management for the Project
- Responding to Risk Analysis
- Procurement Management for the Project
- Closing Conduct Procurements
- Interacting and Managing Project Stakeholder
- Responsibility of Project Management
- Handouts- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the framework of structured project management,
- In this course, you’ll learn different styles and methods of project communications.
- This course will teach you about stakeholder management.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of Resource and Techniques Estimating.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll develop your cost estimating skills.
- This course gives you the knowledge in Project Quality Management.
- On completion of this course, you’ll develop your time and risk management skills.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to plan, prepare and manage a formal project.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
How will I be assessed?
Official Exam details:
- Exam Duration: 03 hours
- Numbers of Questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded as Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®.
تحديث بتاريخ 17 May, 2018
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent).
- 1,500 hours of project experience.
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
نبذة عن معهد 1TRAINING
We believe that online learning should be modern and innovative, which is why we created 1Training. Offering courses on a wide range of topics, we can help you find the career of your dreams, and will help you every step of the way. Cutting edge teaching techniques, a wide range of topics, and the personal touch is our recipe for deliciously simple learning. If you don’t believe us, just ask the 10,000+ people we’ve already helped to realise their full potential.