PowerPoint is used in all kinds of roles, from administrative, to sales, to graphic design, and being qualified to use PowerPoint could give your CV a huge boost. This excellent Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Intro course will get you up to speed with the new features of PowerPoint 2013, and will give beginners an in depth introduction to working with PowerPoint. During this excellent PowerPoint 2013 course you’ll learn customising ribbons and toolbars and adding transitions and animation effects to exporting your presentation as a video file, this course will allow you to get the most out of PowerPoint 2013. Learn to create amazing PowerPoint presentations which will wow your colleagues. Become a key member of your team, and build essential skills with 1Training.
This Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Intro course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!c
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Understand how to work with shapes and SmartArt Graphics in PowerPoint
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
This course consists of the following modules:
- Getting Started
- Text Formatting
- Paragraph Formatting
- Presentation Views
- Managing Slides in Different Views
- Inserting Content Objects into Slides
- Slide Design
- Printing and Displaying a Slide Show
- You will have one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a PowerPoint 2013 Intro certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate. تحديث بتاريخ 25 February, 2019
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
نبذة عن معهد 1TRAINING
We believe that online learning should be modern and innovative, which is why we created 1Training. Offering courses on a wide range of topics, we can help you find the career of your dreams, and will help you every step of the way. Cutting edge teaching techniques, a wide range of topics, and the personal touch is our recipe for deliciously simple learning. If you don’t believe us, just ask the 10,000+ people we’ve already helped to realise their full potential.