This excellent Excel 2013: Essentials course will get you up to speed with Excel 2013, whether you have no experience with Excel, or just need to get to know the new features on Excel 2013, this course has something for you. The course will teach you the fundamentals of entering data and creating spreadsheets, managing lists of data, creating formulas & functions, formatting worksheets for print and electronic delivery, charting, data analysis, collaborating with others, automating tasks, and more. This course is taught by an expert instructor with years of experience, who has an abundance of insider knowledge to share with you.
This Excel 2013: Essentials will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Templates are easier to use than ever before, and it’s faster to find one that suits your needs
- Flash Fill can save you a lot of typing, and it works automatically. You don’t even have to remember to use it
- The Inquire add-in gives you several ways of comparing two worksheets, so you’ll know how they differ just by looking at them
- The GeoFlow add-in turns your data into an animated, 3D map. This is the coolest thing Excel has ever done!
- Using tight connectivity with the cloud, Excel 2013 helps you collaborate with others, or just with multiple computers of your own
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Getting Acquainted with Excel
- Techniques for Easier Data Entry
- Managing Lists with Excel
- Basic Calculations With Formulas
- Calculating with Functions
- Functions That Make Decisions
- Math, Statistical & Financial Functions
- Formatting Worksheets
- Managing Workbooks
- Data Analysis Techniques
- Creating Charts In Excel
- Pivottables & Power Views
- Printing A Worksheet
- Automating Tasks
- Customizing Excel 2013
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Excel 2013: Essentials Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate. تحديث بتاريخ 26 February, 2019
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
نبذة عن معهد 1TRAINING
We believe that online learning should be modern and innovative, which is why we created 1Training. Offering courses on a wide range of topics, we can help you find the career of your dreams, and will help you every step of the way. Cutting edge teaching techniques, a wide range of topics, and the personal touch is our recipe for deliciously simple learning. If you don’t believe us, just ask the 10,000+ people we’ve already helped to realise their full potential.