A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects of the Lean Six Sigma Method including a high-level of competence in the subject matters contained within the phases of Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) as defined by the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge™. A Lean Six Sigma Black Belt understands how to implement, perform, interpret and apply Lean Six Sigma at an advanced level of proficiency.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
1. ORGANIZATION PLANNING AND DEPLOYMENT
- Organization Planning and Deployment
- Leadership Skills
- Organizational Process and Management
- Team Working and Management
- Overview of the Define Phase and the Voice of the Customer
- Business Case and Project Charter
- Analytical Tools
- Process Analysis and Documentation
- Statistics, Probability & Process Capability
- Measuring and Modelling Relationships
- Additional Analysis Methods
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Lean Methodology & Implementation
- Maintain Controls & DFSS System
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll understand the basics and meanings of Six Sigma.
- In this course, you’ll learn the general history of Six Sigma & continuous improvement.
- This course will teach you about Lean Six Sigma five phases.
- Having this course, you’ll become masters of Six Sigma roles & responsibilities.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll understand voice of the customer, business and employee.
- This course gives you the knowledge in problem solving strategy.
- On completion of this course, you’ll be able to synchronize the supply chain for flexible operations.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be able to lead Lean Six Sigma projects in any organization.
You will have 12 Months (365 days) access to your online study platform from the date you purchased (enrolled) the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes.
How will I be assessed?
Official exam is not included in this course and need to be booked separately.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded an IASSC Certified Black Belt (ICBB). تحديث بتاريخ 09 July, 2018
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
نبذة عن معهد 1TRAINING
We believe that online learning should be modern and innovative, which is why we created 1Training. Offering courses on a wide range of topics, we can help you find the career of your dreams, and will help you every step of the way. Cutting edge teaching techniques, a wide range of topics, and the personal touch is our recipe for deliciously simple learning. If you don’t believe us, just ask the 10,000+ people we’ve already helped to realise their full potential.