تفاصيل الدورةAre you looking for a career in finance, maybe you hope to establish a business? This course is the perfect start!
Being qualified in Financial Accounting can open up many career opportunities, not just in finance, but in a range of public and private sector organisations. A career in finance is rewarding and means you’ll be in high demand. Upon successful completion of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of financial statements, mechanics of the accounting cycle, merchandising operations, and much more. Not only this, but you will be able to put these into practice. As well as this, you’ll develop practical knowledge and skills which can be transferred to the workplace, or could be useful if you hope to establish your own business.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. INTRODUCTION: WHAT IS ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS?
- Introduction: What Is Accounting?
- What Are Financial Statements?
- A Review of the Accounting Cycle
- Reporting and Preparing Financial Statements
- Internal Control in Accounting Systems Part 1
- Internal Control in Accounting Systems – Part 2
- Merchandise Management & Inventory Control Part 1
- Merchandise Management & Inventory Control Part 2
- Learn Basic Receivables Accounting
- Accounting for Sales, Property, Income Taxes and Employee Compensation
- Depreciation Expense Accounting
- Accounting for Current and Long-Term Liabilities – Part 1
- Accounting for Current and Long-Term Liabilities – Part 2
8. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
- Financial Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis – part 1
- Financial Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis – part 2
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Financial Accounting.
تحديث بتاريخ 07 June, 2018
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
نبذة عن معهد Global Edulink
Global Edulink is a leading online learning and training provider. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn, no matter what their situation, which is why we strive to keep our resources cutting edge and easy-to-understand.
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.