تفاصيل الدورةThe CAPM demonstrates to current and potential employers that you possess the solid experience, education and competency needed to work on projects. Being PMI certified opens up a world of opportunities to project management professionals, with students of the Learning People having found employment around the world. In this course, you will learn theories, tools, and techniques behind successful project management practices and it includes integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholder.
This course will train you in everything you need to know to pass the exam for the CAPM® certification. You will need to sit this exam separately.
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
- Introduction to CAPM & Exam
- Functional and Projectized Organizations
- Pros and Cons to Projectized Organizations
- What is Project Management
- Key Terms & Practicing Project Management
- Developing a Project Management Plan
- Change Control and Closing a Project
- Beginning Project Scope
- Defining, Validating and Controlling Scope
- Time Management & Critical Path Method
- Planning for Cost Management
- Working with Budgets & Forecasting
- Quality Management for Project
- Project Leadership and Teamwork
- Communication Management in a Project
- Risk Management for the Project
- Responding to Risk Analysis
- Procurement Management for the Project
- Closing Conduct Procurements
- Interacting and Managing Project Stakeholder
- Responsibility of Project Management
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
Duration: 03 hours
Numbers of Questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- The certifications offered by PMI are de facto standards and validate a candidate’s skills in initiating, developing, managing, and running large scale projects.
- To maintain your CAPM, you must retake the exam every five years.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®”.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not included official Exam and you need to purchase exam separately.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent).
- 1,500 hours of project experience.
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam.
نبذة عن معهد Global Edulink
Global Edulink is a leading online learning and training provider. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn, no matter what their situation, which is why we strive to keep our resources cutting edge and easy-to-understand.
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.