- مدة الدورة التدريبية: 60 ساعة إبدأ الآن
- طريقة تقديم الدورة: عبر العرض التقديمي
This course is written specifically for exporters and those without legal training, European Union Law for International Business is an introduction to the essential business laws of
the European Union (EU). It is a practical guide to the regulatory and procedural issues of which exporters and businesses need to be aware. While providing a general overview of how the EU operates as a governing body, this course specifically addresses the key matters that exporters will face during their business transactions.
- Direct export transactions to the EU
- Exporting via an agent or distributor
- Customs laws and procedures
- Resolving international business disputes
- How to establish a permanent business presence within the EU
This course will be assessed on the basis of one assignment. We believe doing practical assignments are the best way to assess the ability of the students and also it is the best way to make them apply what they have learnt into practice. Students can start their assignments from day one and complete the course as soon as they submit their assignment.
تحديث بتاريخ 26 July, 2020
There are no requirements to be fulfilled.